Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Proven donor with multiple successful donations and high sperm count. Interested in helping singles or couples grow their families. M, 28, 6’0, 230lbs, broad shoulders, white. Willing to ship donations or travel within reasonable distance. Current Med student, very healthy. Feel free to reach out if interested.

turtle84

I’m in Ohio, and during the COVID-19 crisis, shipping would be the only option for me. I am a 36-year-old single woman looking to get pregnant. I am interested if you are willing to ship, which your post seems to indicate as a possibility.

ls2020

Hi there I am interested! I am single in California. I have my own home and a stable income with help from my nearby parents if ever needed.

babyj21
    Participant

Would be interested in chatting! We’re located in Kansas. :)

dkwinter
    Participant

Interested

april785
    Participant

I am looking for a donor in Central Missouri. I am a nurse at a university hospital in pediatrics. Single, 35, looking for only AI. No connections after conception. Please contact me.

alwatts
    Participant

Hi! I’m interested in a donation shipment! I’m in the Chicagoland area, 19f

sara368

Hi am looking for a donor no co-parenting am in Ohio

flor1991
    Participant

How many children do you have or know you’ve help creat?

ksifjdn

I’m also in the Midwest, would be open to shipping or meeting. Reply or message me for more info. (Mid 20s, tall, attorney)

jacden

Hello! I am interested in a donation shipment!

jewelbox
    Participant

I’m interested if you are willing to ship.

kath90

Hi there! I am a single woman located in Oklahoma and interested in it being shipped or meeting. Thanks!

jstoms20

My wife and I are looking for a donor to start our family. Where are you located and what are your conditions?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.