Yet ANOTHER Lesbian Couple looking for a Donor/Co-parent

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Rhonda » 16 Nov 2010

Hello, everyone! We are a happily married (actually, we did it twice--legally in DC and commitment ceremony in GA--for good measure) lesbian couple in the Atlanta area looking for an fairly active donor/co-parent. We don't expect a nuclear physist or Superman but would like someone open-minded, kind, honest, and willing to have a relationship with the child and see him/her at least a few times a year. Of course, since we will have full guardianship, there would be no financial obligation. In addition, you can rest assured that the child will be wholly loved and cared for by two dedicated parents. If this sounds like something you might be interested in being a part of, please feel free to contact us on the site.

by Levi22 » 19 Feb 2011

Interested to know more about you and your backgrounds. I would love to help a LOVING COUPLE to have a child, but I want to make sure that he/she will be healthy.
Email me if you are still interested: **************
Levi

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW