Willing to provide and help need a healthy African American

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by MR_AISA » 29 Jun 2015

Hi,
Willing and able Donor happy to assist others who may need a healthy African American,tall, brown eyed Donor.
I can provide all blood tests and will sign waiver of rights forms.
Do not mind co-parenting in some capacity. I'm located in Northern California. Thanks and best of luck to everyone!Any questions message me.

by Emmyluv » 15 Jul 2015

Would you be willing to travel?

by MR_AISA » 12 Aug 2015

Hello Saw your post and yes i would i guess it would also depend on where you live contact me ***At hot mail dot come

by Barefootma » 25 Jan 2016

Hi there, are you still donating at this time? We are looking for a donor with African American background however we are not looking to co parent at this time. I hope this message gets to you and happy new year!

by Barefootma » 25 Jan 2016

Hi there, are you still donating at this time? We are looking for a donor with African American in their background. We are not looking to co parent at this time and we hope this message gets too you. Happy New year!

by BarielC » 10 Mar 2016

Wondering if you're still interested in being a donor . Please contact me .

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW