Willing to give sperm free

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by Blue22 » 15 Jul 2012

I am a 33 year old living in Melbourne willing to give my sperm to a same sex couple , or man and woman who can't have a child themselves . Not willing to give to a single woman sorry if this offends but it's just my choice .

by gerri40 » 15 Dec 2012

Blue22 wrote:I am a 33 year old living in Melbourne willing to give my sperm to a same sex couple , or man and woman who can't have a child themselves . Not willing to give to a single woman sorry if this offends but it's just my choice .

are you still interested?

by lovdby2 » 16 Dec 2012

Hello my parter and i are looking for a new donor in the bendigo melbourne area our old donor recently moved to QLD which was very dissapointing, please email me at ***@hotmail.com

by wantbaby » 18 Apr 2014

Hy, i am 37 hispanic/jewish live in texas seeking a sperm donor ai my husband has had a vasactomy I really want to have a baby. I am interested in your profile if you can add me to your buddy list would like to talk further. Thanks.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW