Will be giving donations in Atlanta Nov 17th-Nov 22

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Usmontg » 22 Oct 2014

I am 34 years old with brown hair and blue eyes. Really athletic and educated as well. I will be in Atlanta for just these days and would like to donate to some lovely lady that is wanting to have a child. I am in perfect health and have all my teath. Lol. No disease or illnesses have plagued my family and I have had STD check within the last four months. I am not looking to co-parent but a photo would be nice from time to time.

by joy48 » 25 Oct 2014

how would I go about meeting with you

can I ask your height?

by Leya15 » 30 Oct 2014

Hi I'm Leya and my fiance and I saw you online and wanted to know more about you. And if you want to know something about us then you can ask. Just message us and let us know.

by Jucii29 » 31 Oct 2014

Hello We are actually looking for a donor in that area but we are looking for AI DONOR IF THIS IS YOU LEAVE ME A REPLY

by Usmontg » 04 Nov 2014

Hey there ladies. I am 5'11, very athletic with blonde hair and blue eyes. I sent you ladies a message so check them out and we can hopefully get together soon.

by herard1 » 09 Nov 2014

Read profile and consider the possibilities of quality. Interested parties must respond and set a verified time and date. Being that I'm located in Miami, Fl and not in Nebraska as for the mean time. Please note, I am a healthy out of college graduate, in the field of real estate and time is very important. Leave a message, note I live in Miami, FL.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW