Why should I choose you?

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Lovep » 26 Jul 2017

After perusing the site a bit there are a lot of folks in need. I believe being engaged and reading forums show that you are more engaged in your pursuit so I would like to open up a forum to hear why I should choose you? Only seems fair right?

by JonMA » 28 Jul 2017

Between this and your NI post, I'm pretty sure you're a fetishist.

by Lovep » 08 Aug 2017

JonMA- I'm glad that you feel confident enough to share your accusatory opinion. If you'd ever like to talk about my experiences or motivations for continuing on this journey I wouldn't mind doing so but until you fully seek to understand I would appreciate you refraining from making assumptions.

I have successfully participated in long distance donations and am here to work with those that I think are ready for the work it takes to be a parent. Hence why I am asking questions about why they feel they are prepared to be a parent a or why I should choose them. As for what you called my "NI post" it was just as much an AI post as having participated in both I was asking for help explaining the advantages and disadvantages of BOTH. Someone even messaged me about something they called PI or partial insemenation. I am learning and being positive in this space and appreciate you trying to police this space for "fetishist" but please seek to understand first otherwise it just fuels the negativity surrounding this already difficult process and puts you in a bad light.

Wishing you all the best all the same Jon.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW