Who is actually real here?

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Elchrd      .      15 May 2020

Is everyone fake or just not serious? Has anyone had a conversation with people here?

11 Replies

Elchrd on 15 May 2020

Is everyone fake or just not serious? Has anyone had a conversation with people here?

Rebbie on 19 May 2020

I did in the past and chatted with shipping donor.Who was nice and guine and paid for shipping kit and all but sadly was unsuccessful. That was a year ago now the guys up here seem inconsistent.

Nandinha on 20 May 2020

Hello, where do you from?

Pandolfo on 22 May 2020

Guaranteed-serious, mature, gay, partnered Caucasian internist, living/working in NYC. Work for NYS doing medical review. Well-off, well-grounded, propertied, I much desire off-spring and heir. Also very tolerant, flexible. Please see profile, message if interested, telling location. Photos guaranteed, on request.

Cheers,

Pandolfo.

lliwwest on 23 May 2020

I was thinking the same thing.

Kennyhow on 25 May 2020

I recently had conversations with a genuine lesbian couple.

So real folks are here, I guess folks are just scared.
    But I'm not, I'm willing to take that leap.

I child is missing in my life and I welcome the perfect co-parenting opportunity.

Yobo40 on 03 Jul 2020

I am super serious as i come to resort to online partners. Please take a look at my profile. Contact me...would love to.start my family. Thanks

Abilene9 on 09 Jul 2020

I'm here. I'm real. Baby time!

OnceMore on 10 Jul 2020

Real here! Brand new here, but real and serious.

Reyes13 on 13 Jul 2020

Hello! I really want a Coparentalidad! It's my dream to be father!

msu03 on 15 Jul 2020

I'm real. Please check out my profile and message me!

James650 on 24 Jul 2020

SF area doner
    Consistent, screened, and dependable.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW