White Latino in NM ready to give you a gorgeous baby.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by jaydamas      .      12 May 2017

I am an NI donor currently residing in Albuquerque, NM. I make very, very cute babies that you will love showing off. I have a prestigious bloodline, and am gifted with wonderful genes. Being Latin, I am very virile, and very passionate.

I pride myself on making our time together very enjoyable. I want you to walk away not only with a baby growing inside you, but also with the knowledge you made the right choice by choosing me.

I do not do AI, for two reasons: 1) The thickness of my semen clogs the plunger, and 2) Children conceived the natural way make women feel closer to their babies, and there is far more warmth to a baby made of nature as opposed to a baby just made mechanically.

I understand that many couples do not like the thought of their partner having sex with someone else, but you needn't worry. The real intimacy is between mother and child, I am just the facilitator. I do not do this just to have sex. I do it because of the look I get when a couple is finally pregnant.

I cannot travel, so you would have to come to me, but I will help with any costs as I can. I have been doing this for awhile and have actually had more than one lady contact me because they are friends with one of my previous donations; saying I came recommended. It's flattering.

So contact me here if you are ready to take the step to the greatest single experience of your life: Having a baby.

0 Replies

I am an NI donor currently residing in Albuquerque, NM. I make very, very cute babies that you will love showing off. I have a prestigious bloodline, and am gifted with wonderful genes. Being Latin, I am very virile, and very passionate.

I pride myself on making our time together very enjoyable. I want you to walk away not only with a baby growing inside you, but also with the knowledge you made the right choice by choosing me.

I do not do AI, for two reasons: 1) The thickness of my semen clogs the plunger, and 2) Children conceived the natural way make women feel closer to their babies, and there is far more warmth to a baby made of nature as opposed to a baby just made mechanically.

I understand that many couples do not like the thought of their partner having sex with someone else, but you needn't worry. The real intimacy is between mother and child, I am just the facilitator. I do not do this just to have sex. I do it because of the look I get when a couple is finally pregnant.

I cannot travel, so you would have to come to me, but I will help with any costs as I can. I have been doing this for awhile and have actually had more than one lady contact me because they are friends with one of my previous donations; saying I came recommended. It's flattering.

So contact me here if you are ready to take the step to the greatest single experience of your life: Having a baby.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW