white female looking for black male coparent,us

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by amber22      .      30 Oct 2011

I am a beautiful white female,red hair,blue eyes,I m 35..I am tired of the bull relationships bring. I am straight,,but just DONT want to be in a relationship,,,but LOVE mommy hood!! My passion is kids! I ust cant explain how much love I have for them and how bad I want one..Thats why I decided,I WANT TO COPARENT..2 people who can agree on 1 thing--that the greatest gift a person can give is LIFE,A CHILD!! No confussion of a relationship--just 2 people who want a child and can agree on that child being the top priority in life!! I do prefer a Black Male please and Thank YOU! also I am oneanonlyams just about everywhere!!

4 Replies

I am a beautiful white female,red hair,blue eyes,I m 35..I am tired of the bull relationships bring. I am straight,,but just DONT want to be in a relationship,,,but LOVE mommy hood!! My passion is kids! I ust cant explain how much love I have for them and how bad I want one..Thats why I decided,I WANT TO COPARENT..2 people who can agree on 1 thing--that the greatest gift a person can give is LIFE,A CHILD!! No confussion of a relationship--just 2 people who want a child and can agree on that child being the top priority in life!! I do prefer a Black Male please and Thank YOU! also I am oneanonlyams just about everywhere!!

Hello Amber,

I like you want to be a parent i would like to be very active in the childs likfe from plays to simple thing we take for granted, My name is Dennis also 34 black has a great Job and very Stable income I am not available to play i really need to be a dad . Please consider contacting me so that we could make it possible for both of us.

Hi Amber! I too want to be a parent, this would be my first, if your still interested maybe we can talk more about this...Jon1547

Hello Amber,
    My name is RChaun. I am 23 years old. I've dreamt of being a father since I was a little kid. I would love to have a kid with someone like you and your enthusiasm.

Hello I like the fact that you want to co-parent with a black male. I am interested, so kindly reach out and I will tell you more about me. Thank you.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW