White athletic donor, willing to travel at own expense.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Croaker » 11 Apr 2016

White athletic donor, willing to travel at own expense. I value being honest and trustworthy, as well as being easy to work with. I will range from the Florida panhandle to New Orleans. Jackson to the Coast. I would be willing to arrange a meeting with someone if they are farther away. If you have any questions just ask.

by geoje » 23 Apr 2016

Hey would you travel to Indianapolis Indiana? Lesbian couple looking for a donor

by CYANI » 25 Apr 2016

Hi! My wife and I are looking to start a family. We live in Boston currently, but will be moving soon as I recently enlisted in the Navy. We would love to talk to you more about becoming a donor. Thanks!

by Croaker » 25 Apr 2016

Thanks for the response. I generally stay along the gulf coast from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle, north about 200 miles or so.

by Anders » 18 Apr 2017

Hi. I am looking for a donor in the next week if possible. I live about two hours from new Orleans. Are you still open to donating? Can I see a picture?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW