Washington State: Adorable Lesbian Family is Seeking Donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by mialeed » 02 Feb 2012

Hi,

My wife and I would love to start a family of our own, my wife is nearly 40 and time is ticking. I am already a step mum to my wife daughter from a previous relationship but i would love to have a child of my own even though my wife will be carrying our child.

We are financial enough to raise children and we also will be bringing our children up in a safe and loving environment. Also we prefer that the donor has no contact with our child as we are the parents.

Early July 2012 we would like to start as we would like to have a child in April as this is the month my father was born and he would love a grandchild on his birthday.

Thank You

Tanya

by Vrebal » 17 Dec 2012

Hello, I am looking for a sperm donor. My wife has had three kids with previous husband. Now it is my turn to finally get pregnant (for the first time) and expand our loving family. I am looking for a no-string attached donor, unless you want to purchase stuff for baby, other than that, we would not need an "uncle" or "daddy", just your lovely swimmers. Thank you.

by Giving » 13 Jun 2013

We missed connections in Dec. Do you still need help??

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW