WANTED: Kindhearted man who is ready to be a great father!

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Julie023      .      01 Apr 2020

Hey! I am a 42 year old independent professional woman from NJ.
    After many years of contemplating, I have decided I am ready to have a child.
    I am looking for an open minded man who is kindhearted and responsible, who is interested in being an active participant in their child’s life. I am not interested in a romantic relationship or someone who only wants to be a donor. I believe a supportive father plays a crucial role in the healthy development of a child, which is why I am not looking for a donor.
    More about me: I am single, white, light brown hair, green eyes, 5’3”, 140ish lbs, athletic. I love many different types of music, hosting BBQ’s and gatherings at home, good conversation and good people. I am not religious but very spiritual. I’m hoping to form a bond/friendship with the father of my child.
    If this sounds like something that fits what you are looking for, send me a message. I’d be interested in talking to you in more detail!

10 Replies

Hey! I am a 42 year old independent professional woman from NJ.
    After many years of contemplating, I have decided I am ready to have a child.
    I am looking for an open minded man who is kindhearted and responsible, who is interested in being an active participant in their child’s life. I am not interested in a romantic relationship or someone who only wants to be a donor. I believe a supportive father plays a crucial role in the healthy development of a child, which is why I am not looking for a donor.
    More about me: I am single, white, light brown hair, green eyes, 5’3”, 140ish lbs, athletic. I love many different types of music, hosting BBQ’s and gatherings at home, good conversation and good people. I am not religious but very spiritual. I’m hoping to form a bond/friendship with the father of my child.
    If this sounds like something that fits what you are looking for, send me a message. I’d be interested in talking to you in more detail!

I got u on that.ill give you a baby but im from florida.

I'd love to chat

Hi,
    I would like to talk with you on this if there’s mutual interest.
    Thanks

Hi DeeSam00,

I’d be interested in getting to know more about you. Can we connect?

Hi Julie023,

Thanks. How do we do this? PM via email?

interestested

Hi i am beautiful pharmacist. Who would be an amazing mom

Hi
    How’s it going? I can help. Let’s communicate

I can help. Contact me

I am interested. Love to connect and explore.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW