Want to be a mummy

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by SxcHoney      .      30 Mar 2016

My partner just left me because he doesn't want kids. I'm so upset.

I don't want to waste time, I want a baby. I'm very fertile.

I would prefer to save money, so NI is ideal. I am clean, but you'll need to prove you are clean as well.

Only genuine interest please. I will provide a pic once you do.

4 Replies

SxcHoney on 30 Mar 2016

My partner just left me because he doesn't want kids. I'm so upset.

I don't want to waste time, I want a baby. I'm very fertile.

I would prefer to save money, so NI is ideal. I am clean, but you'll need to prove you are clean as well.

Only genuine interest please. I will provide a pic once you do.

helper3173 on 05 Apr 2016

Hi. I woukd love to help you if you're still interested.
    Jay

TePokuru on 06 Apr 2016

I didn't see where you are based but i want to join the conversation and answer some of your questions i am moving to Australia Melbourne Victoria Warburton next week and straight away i can help i want to help if you will be in the area.

Frosty66 on 17 Apr 2016

Hello interested in helping you l
    I am in Sydney where are you
    If your interested let me know we can chat
    Tony

samwatt on 01 May 2016

Hi would be happy to help you out.

Message me when you can.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW