Want to have a baby with me? (In Adelaide & I'm 19)

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by bek_92      .      11 Jun 2011

Hi all!

This is great - I have no idea co-parents.net had a forum as well. Thought I'd post up on here and see what replies I get :)

Well, first up, the basics:

- 19 years old
    - 5'4" (163cm) tall
    - Ash blonde hair
    - Hazel/Green eyes
    - Fit & motivated
    - Studying a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) with a view to complete a Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching - I am studying online though.
    - Went to a private girl's school.
    - Besides studying, I currently work casually as a checkout chick at a "discount variety store" :P.

Anyway, the reason why I am on here is because, while I am only 19, due to a gynaecological bleeding problem that I have had since I hit puberty, my biological clock is ticking. I suffer from Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (google it if you want) and am now faced with the ultimatum of having my children now or having a hysterectomy.

I love children and want nothing more on Earth than to have my own - naturally. Not only will this possibly lead to me not needing a hysterectomy (as it changes hormones etc) but I'd also love to have my kids young while I am fit and active and able to raise them at home.

I'm not going to relocate in any way - I have an extremely supportive family at home. I'm open to finding just a sperm donor or someone who wants an active role whether it be parttime or more/less. I'm happy to help out a gay single man or couple or any straight guys out there who would love kids but can't find someone. I'm pretty open minded so feel free to reply. :)

For me, it's somewhat urgent to conceive asap due to my bleeding issue. I'd like to be trying next month (July 2011) if possible.

Thanks for reading - hope to hear from you soon.

5 Replies

Hi all!

This is great - I have no idea co-parents.net had a forum as well. Thought I'd post up on here and see what replies I get :)

Well, first up, the basics:

- 19 years old
    - 5'4" (163cm) tall
    - Ash blonde hair
    - Hazel/Green eyes
    - Fit & motivated
    - Studying a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) with a view to complete a Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching - I am studying online though.
    - Went to a private girl's school.
    - Besides studying, I currently work casually as a checkout chick at a "discount variety store" :P.

Anyway, the reason why I am on here is because, while I am only 19, due to a gynaecological bleeding problem that I have had since I hit puberty, my biological clock is ticking. I suffer from Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (google it if you want) and am now faced with the ultimatum of having my children now or having a hysterectomy.

I love children and want nothing more on Earth than to have my own - naturally. Not only will this possibly lead to me not needing a hysterectomy (as it changes hormones etc) but I'd also love to have my kids young while I am fit and active and able to raise them at home.

I'm not going to relocate in any way - I have an extremely supportive family at home. I'm open to finding just a sperm donor or someone who wants an active role whether it be parttime or more/less. I'm happy to help out a gay single man or couple or any straight guys out there who would love kids but can't find someone. I'm pretty open minded so feel free to reply. :)

For me, it's somewhat urgent to conceive asap due to my bleeding issue. I'd like to be trying next month (July 2011) if possible.

Thanks for reading - hope to hear from you soon.

i would like to talk with you can you get back intouch

Hi
    I am from the Gold Coast but have always wanted to visit Radelaide.

Hi, I am ready to help you to get pregnant, I will available in Adelaide,when you want ok, pls reply,I am ready to donate my sperms to you,pls reply to ***********

Hi
    I can fly to Adelaide next week if you want to start trying.
    Located in Mildura, and work at TAFE currently
    Cheers
    Simon

Hi I travel in Adelaide form Melb often and maybe I could help you ?

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW