Veteran, community organizer, and hope to be a father!

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by tomdat2m      .      15 May 2018

Hello, I'm so happy to see that this site has really improved since the beginning when i originally found it. I made an account about 5 years ago but somehow got deleted probably because of time i hadn't logged on. Either way, I am still hopeful for the possibilities this could bring.

I am still motivated and optimistic about bringing and raising a life into this world. Since I was a teenager I always knew that i wanted to be a father and understood that my path to becoming one would be a little different from my straight counterparts. I am 26 now and believe that i have acquired more of the skills and insight that it takes to raise a child and also understand that you can never be truly ready.

After leaving the navy in 2017 i moved to Seattle and started the finishing process of my pre-requisites for nursing. I am so much closer to the goal i have had since i was 16 years old. Although I have had some detours i have always maintained a certain amount of financial stability and been able to have my own apartment, car, and better than average job. Currently, i am learning to financial literacy so that I can make not only my life better but my families and community.

I have learned to get over life's setbacks and how to stay self-motivated. I would consider myself to be non-heterosexual and close to sapiosexual if you had to box me in. I learned after dating that i value deep relationships and connecting with people mentally, emotionally, & spiritually more so than physically. I hope that my future childs mother will be able to find me and help bring into this world the best of each other.

1 post Replies

Hello, I'm so happy to see that this site has really improved since the beginning when i originally found it. I made an account about 5 years ago but somehow got deleted probably because of time i hadn't logged on. Either way, I am still hopeful for the possibilities this could bring.

I am still motivated and optimistic about bringing and raising a life into this world. Since I was a teenager I always knew that i wanted to be a father and understood that my path to becoming one would be a little different from my straight counterparts. I am 26 now and believe that i have acquired more of the skills and insight that it takes to raise a child and also understand that you can never be truly ready.

After leaving the navy in 2017 i moved to Seattle and started the finishing process of my pre-requisites for nursing. I am so much closer to the goal i have had since i was 16 years old. Although I have had some detours i have always maintained a certain amount of financial stability and been able to have my own apartment, car, and better than average job. Currently, i am learning to financial literacy so that I can make not only my life better but my families and community.

I have learned to get over life's setbacks and how to stay self-motivated. I would consider myself to be non-heterosexual and close to sapiosexual if you had to box me in. I learned after dating that i value deep relationships and connecting with people mentally, emotionally, & spiritually more so than physically. I hope that my future childs mother will be able to find me and help bring into this world the best of each other.

I am a female Veteran. I served in the Marines for 6 years. I would love to talk more with you!

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW