usa girl looking for japanese/Korean/chinese sperm donor

Looking for a free sperm donor in India, Singapore, Honk-Kong or any other Asian country? If you are unsure of how to make a sperm donation, use this board - it is yours! Making a sperm donation or finding a free sperm donor is never easy and will depend on local regulation regarding free sperm donor conception in your country.

by Jasmynee26      .      18 Nov 2015

Hey , im interested in finding a japanese or Korean or chinese sperm donor preferably japanese , I live in the usa though contact me at ***@gmail.com

8 Replies

Hey , im interested in finding a japanese or Korean or chinese sperm donor preferably japanese , I live in the usa though contact me at ***@gmail.com

Your email address is masked by the system...

I am interested. Please check out my profile.

View my profile if you're interested.

please take a look at my profile if you're interested. thanks

I am a Chinese. I am interested.If you need my help ,please reading my profile and contecting me.

I am of East Asian descent, 5'10-5'11, 150lbs, not a muscle guy but actively involved in sports. I hold a Master's in STEM and am currently working towards my PhD, so IQ is not a concern. I like reading, writing, outdoor activities, and learning languages (Yes I can speak Japanese). Let me know if you are interested.

I am Chinese but live in Australia, if you are interested, just check out my detail.

I am interested. please check my profile and message me.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Asia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW