Twins gene Donor tall, successful, white, Educated, discreet

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Dad711 » 20 Sep 2018

dad of healthy twins identical with grey eyes, my other kids hazel, healthy, smart, excellent Dna with No health problems.

I decided to help because my best friend passed away, he asked me to impregnate his wife but I refused.....but I did helped his widowed wife, and several deservedly women, for privacy no disclosure. hnickhouston at gee male dote come want help a deservedly woman to get pregnant.

My requirements:
- I only do NATURAL INSEMINATION, with Single women between 25 and 48 who are financially stable
- it discreet because I am married and my wife Does NOT know I am helping.
- No commitment, we sign a no parental agreement,
- you must provide STD
- you come to me to Houston and you work with my busy schedule, I have a job and family.
- it takes me 1 to 2 cycles max to impregnate, so I help one woman at each time until she achieves her pregnancy.
I prefer women who are teachers, doctors, nurses because they care about others, and I know the baby will be in good hands.
READ MY PROFILE, be smart.
Thanks

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW