Co-Parenting – Sperm Donation & FREE Sperm donors Forum Sperm Donors in USA White athletic donor, willing to travel at own expense.

• White athletic donor, willing to travel at own expense.

Posted by ___deleted-user on 11 April 2016 at 19:30

White athletic donor, willing to travel at own expense. I value being honest and trustworthy, as well as being easy to work with. I will range from the Florida panhandle to New Orleans. Jackson to the Coast. I would be willing to arrange a meeting with someone if they are farther away. If you have any questions just ask.

Anders replied 7 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • ___deleted-user

23 April 2016 at 18:52

Hey would you travel to Indianapolis Indiana? Lesbian couple looking for a donor

• ___deleted-user

25 April 2016 at 02:25

Hi! My wife and I are looking to start a family. We live in Boston currently, but will be moving soon as I recently enlisted in the Navy. We would love to talk to you more about becoming a donor. Thanks!

• ___deleted-user

25 April 2016 at 15:29

Thanks for the response. I generally stay along the gulf coast from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle, north about 200 miles or so.

• Anders

18 April 2017 at 10:35

Hi. I am looking for a donor in the next week if possible. I live about two hours from new Orleans. Are you still open to donating? Can I see a picture?