want2helMemberMarch 19, 2017 at 4:05 pmPost count: 2
There are a few things about me that you should know.
1) Though I have never had my own child, I have helped others that I know in this way. While most of them are gay, there are some straight couples that I have given a donation to. But I don’t have sex with them. It is via a cup only.
2) I take the future care and raising of children seriously. That means I will not just hand over a donation to someone, even a friend that ask. I will need to spend a little time getting to know you (not a long time though) before deciding to donate. If I am not confident that the child will have a safe environment, then I will refuse. Sorry, but I put the interest of the child first.
3) I am not here for sex. If that is what you are interested in, then please don’t respond to this message. The friends I have helped before are happy, successful parents, and I didn’t have intercourse with any of them.
4) I am honest, intelligent, and respectful. I would like to be a part of the child’s life, even if only in a small way. However, if you just want a donor that will not be a part of the child’s life, then that is okay, as long as I am kept updated as to the health and wellbeing of the child.
This is a little about myself so far. If you are interested, and want to know more, please feel free to let me know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.