• Posted by ___deleted-user on 15 February 2013 at 08:46

Hi there, Not too sure where to start on here – only new, and have only just come across this website.

First of all, yes I am single – do if you’re only willing to donate to couple then look no further 🙂 Having a child is something I’ve wanted for over a year now – and as I finish my teaching degree; it becomes slightly more realistic and possible, though it’s not just a one person thing as I’m finding out. I have councilled over the decision, and have thought about it 100% thoroughly so becoming a mother is definitely something I want. I may not have a male figure with me, but I have plenty of support so I can assure whomever helps – that I will not be alone in any way, shape or form. I have been told by people, to just go out for a night, and get pregnant that way – however I’m looking for that, I want someone honest and would like to get to semi know the person first. More so that when the kid turns 16, and asks about his/her dad, i can tell them they were a planned conception, not a result of a one night stand. I want to do this as proper as possible. I would consider the likes of co-parenting etc, and emailing photos and updating milestones etc if that was desired, however not looking for a relationship – that’s not what I’m after.

Thanks,
    wish me luck 🙂

___deleted-user replied 11 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.