Co-Parenting – Sperm Donation & FREE Sperm donors Forum CoParents in USA Seeking Female Co-parent on Eastern Coast

• Seeking Female Co-parent on Eastern Coast

Posted by ___deleted-user on 7 November 2022 at 13:32

49 year old very tall and active healthy male. Currently in Florida but can easily relocate anywhere between here and NYC, and would do so to be a dad.

I am very much seeking to be a father. I had the experience a few years back but found out the child was not mine. So this would mean a lot to me and it’s a top priority. I have been through it and understand the challenges and sacrifices involved and know how to be a good partner. Open to a relationship but the priority for me is being a father first. I’m well educated (science degree from an ivy league school) and personality wise am affable, pragmatic, reliable, honest, open, and playful. I get along great with kids.

Please reach out if interest and I look forward to connecting.

___deleted-user replied 1 year, 2 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Anna369

14 November 2022 at 05:11

Hello dear Mannuku, I saw your post and wanted to reply. This is very very new for me, I am single professional currently living in New York and also spending some time in denver. Is there opportunity to talk to you?

• ___deleted-user

26 November 2022 at 13:45

Hi Ana, I sent you a message….

• Kalisha

30 November 2022 at 11:10

Hi I really liked your post and keen to talk about it. But I’m in Australia.

• mnkfmn

24 February 2023 at 13:22

Hi Manu, interesting to chat.

• ___deleted-user

25 March 2023 at 01:20
    Hi Manu, interesting to chat.

Just saw this and sent you a message