locksMemberFebruary 8, 2014 at 1:07 amPost count: 2
Some info about me:
-will donate to same gender family and to heterosexual couples.
-College Student, working on business information systems bachelor.
-drink vitamins and would eat a somewhat healthy menu.
-no genetic disease in my family that i am aware of. ( you can conduct your blood panel if you would like so)
-do not wish to coo-parent or anything of that matter, it will be 100% yours.
– i Am a college Student and any financial help would be appreciated but is not required.
How we can arrange this, here are the steps:
1. contact me indicating your situation,needs and what you require.
2. we will establish a meeting time and you will take me to dinner and explain your situation and the future plans ahead.
3. During the first meeting we will get to know each other and you and me will decide if it is a go or not and communicate so to the other party.
4. if you feel that it can work, then we will arrange a second meeting and proceed on and arrange time, dates and locations on said meeting.
5. if you do not pass my standards then it will be a good-bye and good luck with not hard feelings,same with you.( it will be my sperm and i do not want the kid to end up in an unstable family which i do not believe will care for him or her).
if you wish to know more just contact me and i will try to answer your question ASAP.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.