Co-Parenting – Sperm Donation & FREE Sperm donors Forum CoParents in USA AA Male looking for a Co-Pilot! Let’s fly!

• AA Male looking for a Co-Pilot! Let’s fly!

Posted by Rayce on 12 December 2019 at 04:27

Looking for a female who’d like to have a child. Mother has full-time custody. Father pays child support.

Father pays for all insemination cost.

I was in a 15 year relationship with a woman who couldn’t have kids. Now I just want a simple co-parenting situation.

Loving, Laid back and supportive guy.I’m the easiest guy you could meet.

No health issues, No Drama, No Mental Health issues. Just Dopeness {No drugs lol}.

Not really interested in couples but I think its a beautiful concept and all the couples looking to share the gift of a child… Rock on! & Don’t get discouraged. However, my vision is a little more simple. Simplicity is what best suits me. If anyone is looking for a vey simple, easy, fun, and loving friendship to bring a child in to, then let’s do it. Let’s be dope parents and raise a dope well balanced, very loving, wise, respectful, sweet, highly brilliant kid {like their dad} lol who is destined to be President of the United States one day.

I know everyone is chasing down the blond hair/blue eyed genes, I don’t know what those traits can do for the integrity and intelligence of a kid, maybe they’ll have better chance at starring on a soap opera one day {IDK lol – good luck with that}, but these genes over here are helping create a very handsome or beautiful future President.

___deleted-user replied 3 years, 8 months ago 9 Members · 16 Replies
  • 16 Replies
  • ___deleted-user

17 December 2019 at 22:33

can we connect?

• ___deleted-user

19 December 2019 at 03:24

I like the sound/wording of your post. I feel the same way. I would like to co-parent but not as a couple. I already have the blue eyes and blonde hair so not needed lol. Let me know if interested.

• Taye

20 December 2019 at 13:13

I would love to get to know more about you. I’m in NC

• ___deleted-user

21 December 2019 at 09:36

Can we connect?

• gerika08

17 February 2020 at 22:35

Where are you located?

• Brownco

17 March 2020 at 01:13

You sound so genuine and your concept of who you prefer to have a child with is cool. I would love to know more about you. Check out my profile if you would like.

• Lisa2208

31 March 2020 at 23:27

I’m in nyc can we connect?

• Julie023

3 April 2020 at 13:38

Hey! Wondering if you’re still looking? If so, I’d love to talk more. I’m in central NJ, not too far from you. Look forward to hearing from you!

• acharm78

2 August 2020 at 12:30

Hi Rayce, I’m a single black professional woman. I carry that dope trait within my black girl magic. Are you still looking or have you found your ideal situation?
    Also, is IVF to complicated for you?

• Lanica

11 August 2020 at 03:33

You sound amaaazing! I’m not looking for the blue eyed, blonde haired coparent, but I am looking for someone easy going to raise an awesome kid with part time, one that will one day maybe be pres, or win a nobel peace prize, a pulitzer or an oscar! haha. But mostly, that will be happy, healthy, well educated, kind, worldly 🙂

• ___deleted-user

11 August 2020 at 21:12

I’m a 30 year old female, real estate agent who just wants to be a mom. I just got out of a failed engagement 9 months ago due to abuse and I don’t want a relationship I just want to start my family before my egg quality declines. I work hard but I do a lot of it from home and can’t wait to spend my time with a sweet child to teach and love on. I am intelligent and have been very successful in sales. I was a model when I was younger, very open minded, I love to travel and can’t wait to raise a loving well rounded child. I am open to a visitation schedule and Co-Parenting if I find someone I can trust. My main concern is that my child has everything he/she needs and having a father is very important.

• ___deleted-user

14 August 2020 at 05:33

I’m interested

• ___deleted-user

17 August 2020 at 21:12

Would love to connect! Single black female professional living in FL

• ___deleted-user

19 August 2020 at 04:18

I live in northern ky let’s fly!

• ___deleted-user

21 August 2020 at 00:35

Single, successful white female looking to have a second child. I co-parent really well with my son’s father. We have co-parenting down to a science! Let’s chat!

• ___deleted-user

31 August 2020 at 09:09

Did find your co-pilot?