Tennessee

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Megina      .      12 Dec 2019

Looking for a sperm donor near Knoxville, TN. Donor only.

4 Replies

Megina on 12 Dec 2019

Looking for a sperm donor near Knoxville, TN. Donor only.

Maker42 on 13 Feb 2020

Im in knoxville if you are still looking

SaulMo on 04 Mar 2020

I’m willing to sit down and talk details, if you are still looking.

Anjo35 on 19 Apr 2020

We are a lesbian couple close to Knoxville TN. Ready to start our family. If anyone is willing to help us please send a reply thank you

TNA on 26 Apr 2020

***We are NOT at all interested in Natural Insemination. Therefore, refrain from responding with NI ideals.***

My wife and I (AA Married Lesbian Couple) are in search of a donor in or close to the North MS area for next month's ARTIFICIAL Insemination. My projected ovulation date as of now is May 6th so I'm hoping to locate and familiarize myself with an available donor prior to that date.

As far as our preferences for a donor:

*Race: African American/Indian/South Asian
    (Willing to consider others)

(Self explanatory)

(We are willing to travel to your home/preferred public area)

*Contact: Willing to sign and comply with Sperm Donor Contract
    (Available and provided via email for mutual protection)

We would like to establish all details as soon as possible for optimal success, so please do not hesitate to respond if you are interested and can willingly comply with each of the above mentioned points!

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW