Tauranga Donor who can travel.

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by mrman      .      10 Sep 2013

Sperm donor willing to help someone.

I do not want any role just happy to donate. But the occasional email, photo or an update once a year will do.

I live in Tauranga so if your willing to travel or pay expenses for me to, willing to fly South.

Donation by AI only, not looking for a quick jump lol.

A legal contract signed up before donation stating this which I have. I have 2 children of my own and 3 via SD from this site, one on the 1st try and 1 on the 2nd.

Send me a message or a wink etc and we can chat.

Tony

2 Replies

mrman on 10 Sep 2013

Sperm donor willing to help someone.

I do not want any role just happy to donate. But the occasional email, photo or an update once a year will do.

I live in Tauranga so if your willing to travel or pay expenses for me to, willing to fly South.

Donation by AI only, not looking for a quick jump lol.

A legal contract signed up before donation stating this which I have. I have 2 children of my own and 3 via SD from this site, one on the 1st try and 1 on the 2nd.

Send me a message or a wink etc and we can chat.

Tony

acbl199 on 29 Jun 2015

hi there toni

my husband and I are looking for a donor due to him not being able to have kids anymore,we are looking for a donor,we have been married ywo years together 5 years and are hoping to have a baby soon,we prefer AI

please message me for more info

kind regards brooke :D

Belinha on 01 Aug 2015

Hi Tony!

Are you still happy to be a donor?

If so, could you contact us, please?

***@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW