who can assist a lady in Tamworth please contact

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by Whendy » 02 Jul 2011

Hi

If there are any gents out there who can assist a lady in Tamworth please contact.

I'm affraid I have to rule out travelling to the donor as I have travelled in the past, but have since found out more about how little it takes to disrupt the femal hormone levels. Many women would understand what I mean if they have ever had a time when their body has been exerted even to the slightest degree, they may notice their cycle gets thrown out a bit.

Unfortunatly I just haven't been lucky in the partner way and now I just don't have any more time up my sleeve to wait. I am university educated with furthur education in many areas, particulalry art and still have works in exhibitions occasionally.

Thanks Kindly.

W

by dammit » 04 Jul 2011

Hi Whendy,

I am a 27yo Donor from Newcastle who maybe able to assist you. Please check out my profile and let me know.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW