Tampa man looking to be a donor!

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by kylep » 28 Jan 2017

26 year old in Tampa, FL. Looking to be a donor. I am 6'4" and athletically built at 235lbs. I played D1 college football and a top college. I am currently pursuing my PhD in Chemistry.

by stj428 » 03 Feb 2017

Hello! I am a single woman living in the New Orleans area and I am looking for a sperm donor. I am new to this forum and am unsure what to expect. I lost my only son and I would love to be a mother again. I am a college graduate and I have spent more than a decade in commercial finance. What are you looking for? Do you want to be a donor only? Do you want to be an active part of the child's life? Please message me when you have a free moment; I would like to see if this is worth pursuing. I am willing to travel if need be.

by Racheal1 » 13 Feb 2017

Hello, I am looking for a sperm donor. Me and my girlfriend want to have more kids. We both have kids already but want to start a bigger family. We are in memphis tn and can travel to you or you can come to us. Whatever it takes

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW