Tall, Handsome caucasian sperm donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Tall85      .      15 Apr 2019

Hi there,
    I'm a tall, attractive, white male looking to be a sperm donor. I'm in the best shape of my life, and live and eat very healthy.
    I'm sane, calm and educated. I am a long distance runner, practice martial arts and have an appreciation for the arts.

If you are ready for a baby, I am willing to help.
    I am not looking to be a parent, just donation.

Thank you for reading my post

5 Replies

Tall85 on 15 Apr 2019

Hi there,
    I'm a tall, attractive, white male looking to be a sperm donor. I'm in the best shape of my life, and live and eat very healthy.
    I'm sane, calm and educated. I am a long distance runner, practice martial arts and have an appreciation for the arts.

If you are ready for a baby, I am willing to help.
    I am not looking to be a parent, just donation.

Thank you for reading my post

Hello sir,

My wife and I would be interested. We are located in Las Vegas Nevada

are you still available in 2 to 3 yrs from now ? i will go to new york by the help of my friend .. hope you could help me... thank u

I am very interested and I like your post so please message me for information.

I would like to speak with you about becoming a doner

I would love to speak with you about your donation , I am 32 and am ready to start a family on my own , my family is on board

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW