Tall East Asian Sperm Donor-Houston, TX

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by veron85      .      23 Jul 2018

Hi, I am 31 year-old, 6'01 tall and weigh 180 lbs. I am a quite handsome east asian donor. I am completely drug and disease free and live a healthy life. I received high education (PhD) in United States and have a decent job here. I am happily married and have one child. I am willing to help people who seek to get pregnant and want to have an asian baby. Good luck to everyone!

14 Replies

Hi, I am 31 year-old, 6'01 tall and weigh 180 lbs. I am a quite handsome east asian donor. I am completely drug and disease free and live a healthy life. I received high education (PhD) in United States and have a decent job here. I am happily married and have one child. I am willing to help people who seek to get pregnant and want to have an asian baby. Good luck to everyone!

Hi im interested lets chat

how do i contact you whats your user name?

Hi, I'm Interested in you as a sperm donor. I am located in GA.

Hello i am Interested in you as a donor is there any way i can contact you i am 2 hours away from Houston . My girlfriend and i would be able to meet you soon if like

Hi I’m interested in using you as a donor. How can I contact you?

I am interested. I live in Arizona...

I’m very interested in having a Asian child . Is there anyway we can contact each other .

Hello, my girlfriend and I reside in Houstin Texas and are interested in you being our potential donor. How can we contact you?

Hello, check out my profile and see if we’d be a match. Message or email me to get into contact! Have a nice day, Alissa.

Me and my wife are in need of a donor. We are located in Austin. How can I contact you?

Hi, I am very interested! How would I be able to contact you ?

I'm interested in PA. Do you have a Facebook?

Hi im very interested please contact me asap

Hello there! My wife and I are ready to start having kids, and we are in Houston. Would love to talk more. Thanks!

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW