tall, athletic, and educated

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Ernes35      .      10 Sep 2018

Hi there,
    Age: 36, I'm pretty flexible and willing to travel, am okay with either AI or NI. I'm tall, athletic, and educated. University graduate (MBA). Successful Entrepreneur
    I have Very good genetics, no drugs, no alcohol, no smoke, no history of cancers, heart problems, or diabetes. My whole family lives long (have both sets of great grandparents in their 90's). Sperm analysis (above the average count and excellent motility).

I hope to find the perfect coparent for me. But that does not mean I am not open to being a donor for the right person or couple. If you are interested send me a message.
    Looking for a woman who has baby fever, like I do.. and wants a family- sooner rather than later. It is all I think about, right now. Is anyone on the same page??
    please have pics

Good Luck

4 Replies

Ernes35 on 10 Sep 2018

Hi there,
    Age: 36, I'm pretty flexible and willing to travel, am okay with either AI or NI. I'm tall, athletic, and educated. University graduate (MBA). Successful Entrepreneur
    I have Very good genetics, no drugs, no alcohol, no smoke, no history of cancers, heart problems, or diabetes. My whole family lives long (have both sets of great grandparents in their 90's). Sperm analysis (above the average count and excellent motility).

I hope to find the perfect coparent for me. But that does not mean I am not open to being a donor for the right person or couple. If you are interested send me a message.
    Looking for a woman who has baby fever, like I do.. and wants a family- sooner rather than later. It is all I think about, right now. Is anyone on the same page??
    please have pics

Good Luck

Kaillouu on 03 Oct 2018

I definitely have baby fever and I am looking for someone to coparent with me right away :)

I don’t see an option to post a picture in here but I have one or two on my profile and I’d be happy to private message you more information so shoot me a message when you can

Rigbyp on 29 Oct 2018

hello are you still looking to co parent?

Ace713 on 13 Dec 2018

Interested if you're still available.

RayBlue6 on 15 Dec 2018

Interested.....are you still looking?

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW