SWM NYC Looking to Co-Parent

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Ck10303      .      08 Dec 2021

SWM, 6’ with brown hair and green eyes looking to co-parent and raise i child. German, Irish and Italian. Work full time, home owner etc. Disease, drug and Covid free.

I am looking for a female only in the NYC/ New Jersey area. Age and race are not important. I am just seeking a woman who lives kids, employed and has a good head on her shoulders. If interested please feel free to contact me.

3 Replies

Ck10303 on 08 Dec 2021

SWM, 6’ with brown hair and green eyes looking to co-parent and raise i child. German, Irish and Italian. Work full time, home owner etc. Disease, drug and Covid free.

I am looking for a female only in the NYC/ New Jersey area. Age and race are not important. I am just seeking a woman who lives kids, employed and has a good head on her shoulders. If interested please feel free to contact me.

Ck10303 on 26 Dec 2021

Bump

Ck10303 on 30 Jan 2022

Still looking. If you are a female in the NY/NJ area hit me up!

Ck10303 on 14 May 2022

Looking :)

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW