SWM ISO surrogate or co-partner to raise a child/ren

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Sasi      .      25 May 2012

would you consider coming to Canada?

4 Replies

would you consider coming to Canada?

Or better yet... would you consider Brooklyn New York? Where the Puerto Ricans still are. :D

Hi! Are you still looking?

My name is Jasmin. I am 25 years old. I am mature way beyond my years. I have teaching degree and taught 4th grade until my great grandma had a stroke. I moved from central Florida to West Virginia to take care of her. She has passed away and since then I have been living both Florida and West Virginia. I had a 6 year relationship that ended last year. I have dated a few men and have decided I don't want a relationship. I want children very badly and always have. I am financially able to care for myself and children to come. I am very active in dance and sports. I'm sort of a loner but I do go out every other month and have fun. I'm not looking to co parent with just anyone. I want a mature person with a good heart and morals.

Hi jasmin. My name is Sai. I'm 57yrs old heterosexual male of Indian descent. I have had a successful professional career and now secured in many ways. I'm looking for a coparent or surrogate mom. Like you I'm happy with my life. For years I have done voluntary works with kids in poor countries. I enjoy showing compassion to children. Since covid and the reflection it made me do to my own life I am certain that sharing a baby with someone n the joy of raising a child or to at least be part of his life in a meaningful way is something I now want. Would u be interested in talking.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW