SWF - looking to start a family

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Sasi      .      25 May 2012

I'm a SWF in her early 30's looking to start a family. I reside in Alberta, Canada. At this time I am not able to relocate (long story) if someone is interested in coming here that would be great. My internal clock is ticking and I am ready to move onto that next chapter in my life. I would like to find someone to co-parent with but I would want to do this and experience all this naturally. I am looking for someone between the ages of 25 to 45, in good health, no major health conditions in your family, ready to start a family and be able to support in all areas. If this is of interest to you, please contact me. I only have the Free Membership so we'll have to figure out a way to contact each other.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

3 Replies

Sasi on 25 May 2012

I'm a SWF in her early 30's looking to start a family. I reside in Alberta, Canada. At this time I am not able to relocate (long story) if someone is interested in coming here that would be great. My internal clock is ticking and I am ready to move onto that next chapter in my life. I would like to find someone to co-parent with but I would want to do this and experience all this naturally. I am looking for someone between the ages of 25 to 45, in good health, no major health conditions in your family, ready to start a family and be able to support in all areas. If this is of interest to you, please contact me. I only have the Free Membership so we'll have to figure out a way to contact each other.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

rob1963 on 25 Feb 2013

Hey, I am 49 years old Asian guy who wants to be a parent. I wonder if that is something you can entertain. I am a good person with stable job living in Calgary. I am willing to give you more information more about myself if you desire. Looking forward to hear from you. Rob

a90210 on 17 Aug 2013

Hey I am interested maybe we could fgo to starbucks and talk ***@hotmail.com

Hello, I would like to hear more about your family goals and a little bit more about you. I'm very new to this, and I'm not sure how it works, I'm only certain about starting a family but meeting and talking is very important at this stage. Please, send me a reply to see when and where we could meet in order to talk about it.

Thanks,

Angelo. :)

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW