Successful sperm donor available in Brisbane

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by BrizGuy » 17 Nov 2018

Hey I’m Dan Gill, I'm a blue eyed sperm donor in Brisbane. Been a donor several times and have a 100% success rate so far. Willing to keep trying till you fall pregnant. Std free and super high sperm count - with results to prove it. Looking to be a donor only - not a coparent. I can get you pregnant easily for no charge. Most first time successes. I make super cute kids. Get in touch for pics and more information!

by Mina03 » 08 Mar 2019

Hey Im Tee, my partner Sarah & I are a Lesbian couple we are based in Brisbane desperate for a sperm donor who's will to help us conceive our first joy of bean. Would mean everything to us & if interested to give a hand we'd be honored to talk more.

by CarrieL » 16 Mar 2019

Hi Dan! My name is Carrie. I already have a nearly 12yo son and we would both love to extend our happy, fun & vibrant small family unit! I have raised my son by myself for almost 10years and look forward to doing it again! We have lots of love & joy to give. We are both excited by the prospect of adding to our family!!! Can’t wait to hear from you.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW