Successful SoCal Donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by TristanS » 02 Jan 2020

Hello!
I'm a successful donor living in Riverside, Ca. 159 IQ, successful Business owner, very coordinated.

Caucasian who is:
Mainly European
Part German, Irish, and Italian

Semen analysis came back at:
300,000,000+ sperm
73% progressive motility

Two of my sisters are identical twins

My children are all healthy and happy and wonderful

by ksyoung » 14 Feb 2020

Hello!
My name is Kirra and I am very interested. If you are still wanting to donate, I would love to talk to you more!
Thank you, I can't wait to hear from you!

by mntp82 » 18 Feb 2020

Hi Tristan! I am very interested in you possibly becoming a donor. If you are still able to assist, please message me.

by Hunted14 » 15 Apr 2020

Hi

I’m interested in speaking with you if you still provide samples. I would like to know more about you and if you are open to AI?

by Cynthiam » 19 May 2020

We are looking to start our family and would really appreciate ur help willing g to travel to u we are located near u in palmdale ca

by Cynthiam » 19 May 2020

Hello we are very interested if u can help us start our family

by Cass07 » 22 Jun 2020

Hey!! My wife and I are seeking to start a family!! If you are still willing to donate ... pls help! We’re in San Diego and willing to travel to riverside!!

by Turtle84 » 01 Jul 2020

I'm in Ohio, and during the COVID-19 crisis, shipping would be the only option for me. I am a 36-year-old single woman looking to get pregnant. Would you be willing to ship? I have been monitoring my cycle since February/March.

by LS2020 » 04 Jul 2020

Hi there! I am in Laguna Hills, CA, so not far! If you are still interested in helping someone out, I am looking desperately to start my family!

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW