Successful SoCal Donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by TristanS      .      02 Jan 2020

Hello!
    I'm a successful donor living in Riverside, Ca. 159 IQ, successful Business owner, very coordinated.

Caucasian who is:
    Mainly European
    Part German, Irish, and Italian

Semen analysis came back at:
    300,000,000+ sperm
    73% progressive motility

Two of my sisters are identical twins

My children are all healthy and happy and wonderful

9 Replies

TristanS on 02 Jan 2020

Hello!
    I'm a successful donor living in Riverside, Ca. 159 IQ, successful Business owner, very coordinated.

Caucasian who is:
    Mainly European
    Part German, Irish, and Italian

Semen analysis came back at:
    300,000,000+ sperm
    73% progressive motility

Two of my sisters are identical twins

My children are all healthy and happy and wonderful

ksyoung on 14 Feb 2020

Hello!
    My name is Kirra and I am very interested. If you are still wanting to donate, I would love to talk to you more!
    Thank you, I can't wait to hear from you!

mntp82 on 18 Feb 2020

Hi Tristan! I am very interested in you possibly becoming a donor. If you are still able to assist, please message me.

Hunted14 on 15 Apr 2020

Hi

I’m interested in speaking with you if you still provide samples. I would like to know more about you and if you are open to AI?

Cynthiam on 19 May 2020

We are looking to start our family and would really appreciate ur help willing g to travel to u we are located near u in palmdale ca

Cynthiam on 19 May 2020

Hello we are very interested if u can help us start our family

Cass07 on 22 Jun 2020

Hey!! My wife and I are seeking to start a family!! If you are still willing to donate ... pls help! We’re in San Diego and willing to travel to riverside!!

Turtle84 on 01 Jul 2020

I'm in Ohio, and during the COVID-19 crisis, shipping would be the only option for me. I am a 36-year-old single woman looking to get pregnant. Would you be willing to ship? I have been monitoring my cycle since February/March.

LS2020 on 04 Jul 2020

Hi there! I am in Laguna Hills, CA, so not far! If you are still interested in helping someone out, I am looking desperately to start my family!

Poblete8 on 27 Jul 2020

Hello. Are you also offering AI if so please contact me.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW