Successful Gay male looking for women to have child

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by cirrius      .      22 Apr 2020

Hey everyone, Im a successful, attractive, and educated 35 year old. I am looking for a women, preferably a Latina or dark skinned women to have kids or coparent in the NYC area. I am willing to support the mother both emotional and financially to have a kid.
    Little about me, I currently live in Manhattan, make very good money running a team for an online publisher and have two degrees in business and foreign language. Both parents worked in Silicon Valley in super computer engineering. No history of generic disorders - no cancer at all on ether side of family.
    It is my life long dream to have a kid or kids lol and I just haven't found a partner to do this with and don't want to wait. I'm kind, funny, charming, did I mention cute? lol, Would love to chat with some women on what they are looking for! hit me up through DM or here! Looking to have a kid ASAP - now might be the best time since everyone is at home anyway haha. looking forward to chatting

4 Replies

Hey everyone, Im a successful, attractive, and educated 35 year old. I am looking for a women, preferably a Latina or dark skinned women to have kids or coparent in the NYC area. I am willing to support the mother both emotional and financially to have a kid.
    Little about me, I currently live in Manhattan, make very good money running a team for an online publisher and have two degrees in business and foreign language. Both parents worked in Silicon Valley in super computer engineering. No history of generic disorders - no cancer at all on ether side of family.
    It is my life long dream to have a kid or kids lol and I just haven't found a partner to do this with and don't want to wait. I'm kind, funny, charming, did I mention cute? lol, Would love to chat with some women on what they are looking for! hit me up through DM or here! Looking to have a kid ASAP - now might be the best time since everyone is at home anyway haha. looking forward to chatting

Hey how can we chat

Hello,

I am interested. I live in NYC area but I am 45yr African-American woman if that's an issue just let me know?

Hi im a 34yr old African female looking to be a mom, I’m single and attractive. If u haven’t found anyone as yet then hopefully we can chat..

Hello my name is Flor and I’m looking for a donor. I’m a Latina and a lesbian. It’s my dream to have a child or children but haven’t found the right partner for it and now i would really have a child and focus of a relationship later. If interested would love to hear from you.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW