SUCCESFUL Sperm donor here t help

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by colif      .      12 May 2017

Am a 30 year old ,STD FREE, 6'1'' tall,handsome(as family/folks will say)sperm donor who has helped women over the years and SUCCESFULLY produced kids for women and couples.
    Am here to help women(lesbians,single women,married etc)have kids so as to continue their family.
    Contact me directly now!
    I'll reply in minutes with pictures and answers to your questions

19 Replies

colif on 12 May 2017

Am a 30 year old ,STD FREE, 6'1'' tall,handsome(as family/folks will say)sperm donor who has helped women over the years and SUCCESFULLY produced kids for women and couples.
    Am here to help women(lesbians,single women,married etc)have kids so as to continue their family.
    Contact me directly now!
    I'll reply in minutes with pictures and answers to your questions

My fiancé and I are a lesbian couple looking to find a donor to help us complete our family. We have one daughter born unexpectedly, and would love nothing more than to give her a little brother or sister.

Brinab29 on 17 May 2017

Untreated in learning more about you

Krista11 on 17 May 2017

Could you message me, I'm interested

charmedx on 23 May 2017

single female looking for donor are you still interested in helping out. please message me

K1327177 on 25 May 2017

Hi there what area are you in? We are looking for a sperm donor. We are a same sex couple female and are wanting to have a child :)

Prunelle on 31 May 2017

Mon mari et moi cherchons un donneur .ĂȘtes-vous toujours donneur?
    Merci de me signaler svp si ouii

BbyLuv07 on 03 Jun 2017

Hello, just curious as to what are you are in?

Mom2B18 on 04 Jun 2017

Where are you located?

Kburley on 21 Jun 2017

My fiance and i are looking for a sperm donor to expand our family. She has a 3 year old and i am interested in having one myself. Looking for someone to help us out

Hi I'm a single mom looking for a donor to have
    A second child , hoping to find donor this summer and be successful, looking for AI,

Would like to learn more about you .... where are you located

i would like to find out how to get help from you.
    I am a single mother .i need to have achild from someone who like to help others feeling confortable in this world.

Hi,

Looks like you have received quite a few replies!!
    Am 37yrs single heterosexual not looking for a co parent, just donation.
    What state are you in?

meemee

Not too sure if my reply came through, but am interested in learning more.....

meemee
    :-)

angie072 on 08 Sep 2017

Hello

I am interested in knowing more about you and photos. Please DM me.

Thanks

BookiieB on 09 Sep 2017

How much do u charge

angie072 on 10 Sep 2017

I am interested in learning more about you and sperm donation.

Thanks

Do you ship?

Ethanfre on 17 Sep 2017

Hi

I am a sperm donor in Sydney. You can see my profile here Please let me know if you are interested and I will be happy to help you.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW