Straight Single Woman Seeking Sraight SIngle Man to CoParent

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Soulbou      .      08 Nov 2015

Hello!

I am a single, African American woman living in Chicago, IL. I am nearing the end of my university life and am seeking full-time employment. I'm going to have my Bachelor's degree in CIS with a concentration of Web Development very soon and a job hopefully in the Web Developer field not long after. I've had offers but I've only just started so no news yet. As a result of my university lifestyle I have to get my body and financial affairs in order but feel that I am ready to start this process as it can take some time.

I want to meet a single male that has no children and is heterosexual to have a child with and parent alongside. It would be nice for them to live nearby as I would like to have a lot of involvement in the child's life and hopefully have the child live with me or us in a roommate or intimate type setting. I should have a photo up soon but I want to make sure it's as natural as possible. At the moment my hair is a bit tied up, to say the least, so I can't take the natural picture that I want just yet.

I am also interested in individuals that have pictures available or willing to share one with me if they are comfortable doing so.

1 post Replies

Hello!

I am a single, African American woman living in Chicago, IL. I am nearing the end of my university life and am seeking full-time employment. I'm going to have my Bachelor's degree in CIS with a concentration of Web Development very soon and a job hopefully in the Web Developer field not long after. I've had offers but I've only just started so no news yet. As a result of my university lifestyle I have to get my body and financial affairs in order but feel that I am ready to start this process as it can take some time.

I want to meet a single male that has no children and is heterosexual to have a child with and parent alongside. It would be nice for them to live nearby as I would like to have a lot of involvement in the child's life and hopefully have the child live with me or us in a roommate or intimate type setting. I should have a photo up soon but I want to make sure it's as natural as possible. At the moment my hair is a bit tied up, to say the least, so I can't take the natural picture that I want just yet.

I am also interested in individuals that have pictures available or willing to share one with me if they are comfortable doing so.

:D Im a 38yr male looking for the same thing. If you want to know more about me let me know..

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW