Stafford,TX Looking for coparent/sperm donor

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by PRYNCESS » 22 Aug 2018

I am single independent 19 year old woman that currently has no children. My desire is to have child/children with an intelligent man who doesn’t do drugs, is disease free and willing to coParent with me. I would love for us to become friends first with hopes to evolve into best friends. If we become more great if not we at least have established a great friendship with understanding and lots of love for each other in order to have a stable loving environment for the children. I am open to all nationalities. Yes, I am aware I'm young but I know what I want! If your interested I don't mind sending a picture of how I look.

by Awaken6 » 03 Sep 2018

Stafford isn't that far away like 30 mins from me. The process isn't a rush so friendship, understanding, and all that is to come first.

Give me your email or number.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW