Sperm Donor with Love <3

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by DrHuss » 18 Jun 2020

Hi there,

I’d be honored to donate my sperms to help you and your beloved ones with your family. I really don’t have expectations and pretty open to different options and suggestions but all I ask for is to understand the responsibility of raising a loving, accepting, peaceful and just human-being and I believe that the universe will be out there watching over them. Let’s talk and see where our energy will take us. I have no demand or rules other than providing a safe loving environment to our children wherever they are.

Sincerely,

by Purehear » 10 Jul 2020

Hello,
I think you may be what my wife and I are looking for bit we live in the thousand islands area of nys. Please respond back if this is something that you would be interested in persuing. Thank you

by bg11 » 15 Jul 2020

Hello, i'm very interested in talking more if you are. Your post really caught my eye and I hope the energy matches!

by Satabong » 24 Jul 2020

You seem like someone who wants to help. My wife and I are from Nebraska, and looking to start a family if your interested.

by Efolkes » 25 Jul 2020

Still available or interested in helping

by Ghearme » 26 Jul 2020

Hello I am looking for someone to help me to become a mommy my babe will be the most happy and welcome kid I the world I will teach the words of God and how to be the best human in understanding the principles of a bible Jesus teaching.
I hope you are willing to help me and to bless this kid. Thx

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW