Sperm Donor with authenticverification

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by rs30501 » 05 Dec 2017

I am a sperm donor from Georgia that has done this previously and have a photo of my beautiful daughter that I helped produced for verification. I am drug and disease-free and would like the same to help ensure the health and well-being of your offspring, even if I am just to be a sperm donor only. Contact me for more information or questions and I'd be honored to give you the best Christmas gift this year that you can truly enjoy by September.

by rbussell » 07 Dec 2017

Hello! I am looking for a sperm donor and you ad interested me! I’m looking for a donor only, and not a co parent. Myself and my fiancé are trying to expand our family from 2 to 3, but he is unable to do so. I was hoping you could answer a few questions I had. What is your race, age, and do you have any health issues? What is your height, eye color, hair color? Thank you

by rs30501 » 08 Dec 2017

I aam a light-skinned, African-American, age 42 with no heath issues. I look younger than my age and my profile is on this site along with a photo of me and a beautiful daughter from a previous recipient that I aided to get pregnant. I am 5'8", 165lbs., brown eyes, black hair and is from Georgia. Let me know if you have any other questions.

by sonuchar » 10 Dec 2017

light brown

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW