Sperm donor wanted

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by Atrind05      .      22 Jun 2020

Sperm donor wanted within the next 3 months. Preferably well educated, not a smoker or heavy drinker (occasional is of course fine). Preferably Caucasian but we can discuss. I live in western Sydney so the closer the better.

Thanks xx

4 Replies

Atrind05 on 22 Jun 2020

Sperm donor wanted within the next 3 months. Preferably well educated, not a smoker or heavy drinker (occasional is of course fine). Preferably Caucasian but we can discuss. I live in western Sydney so the closer the better.

Thanks xx

Atrind05 on 06 Jul 2020

I’m still looking! Sperm donor or co-parent

samwatts on 13 Jul 2020

Hi im happy to help if you are still interested.

SYdney based

John1x on 18 Jul 2020

Hi, I'm happy to help i meet nearly all your requirements. Thanks. John1x

John1x on 20 Jul 2020

Hi, im Sydney based and can help if you like. Thanks.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW