I am a Sperm Donor In the Texas area looking to help anyone

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by litnerd » 05 Feb 2012

Hi, I'm 21 years old and desperately want a child. I know 21 seems young, but I suffer from a condition which will lead to infertility by roughly age 24-25. I've been tested and it is NOT a genetic disorder, just bad luck. My family supports me 100% and I know that they will always be there for myself and my child. Please help me make my dream of being a Mummy a reality before my time runs out. Thankyou, Amber.

by dammit » 27 Apr 2012

Hi Amber I am happy to help please add me to your buddy list so I can make contact with you.

by Drew27 » 31 Jan 2013

Hello, im from the South Texas area and im willing to help anyone in need of sperm
Contact me at ***@gmail.com

by sara18 » 21 Apr 2013

hello, my name is sara and i may be interested in your help! me and my fiance are wanting a child and ready for that next step. since we are girls we need a guys help.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW