Sperm donor in south florida

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Adam80 » 14 Jun 2014

I am available to assist in IA only donations. I am attractive, educated, and very healthy. I have already successfully helped women/family's with conceptions that brought beautiful babies into this world. Please let me know. Adam80

by Sissy1 » 25 Aug 2014

My partner and I live in GA and we are willing to travel which is unusual. We are only interested in AI donation. What are you looking for in making your decisions and what are your requirements? My partner and I have been together for 10 years.

by Adam80 » 06 Sep 2014

Hi! I am interested in talking more. I am "adam80" on the site. Look forward to hearing from you.

by alexes2 » 14 May 2015

Hi!

My name is Alexes. Me and my soon to be wife have been trying to add to our family. I had a miscarriage in Dec so we are looking to try again. I live in Kissimmee/ Orlando area!

Thanks! :D

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW