Sperm Donor San Antonio,Texas Area +

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Seedman » 03 Jul 2017

I have been craving this for a long time. I was hoping I could find someone somewhere out and about but it hasn't happened yet. I ran into this site few days ago, and am hoping it connects me to someone in need.
Back in 2004, I got married to a lady who was unable to conceive. IVF could not work for us even after 3 trials. Its turned out she had endometriosis. We eventually divorced. That whole ordeal made me promise myself to someday help a deserving lady, or couple of any race, have a baby. I have been nursing that thought ever since, but it’s still unfulfilled.

Before that marriage, I had two beautiful daughters already (out of college now and married with their own kids), but wanted more kids badly. Few years after the divorce, I got lucky and met a young lady (we no longer together but co-parent nicely) and we had two handsome sons, now 8 & 7.

I am a black guy of African descent, oldest of 9 siblings, 5'11",212lbs, down to earth, hardworking, and compassionate. I have worked in healthcare joyously my whole working life helping people. I love education, and will earn a 3rd graduate degree by the end of this year. I was a single parent of my kids from age 7/6 to adult, and share custody of my sons. While I am normally a hands-on kind of parent, I think it will be better for me to employ a hands-free approach this time around-just send me a pic occasionally if you so wish.

I will be most interested in a non-smoking lady, or couple, that is emotionally and financially stable enough to adequately raise a baby; I would want no financial responsibility at all. Someone with 0-2 kids will be most ideal, but we can address any special circumstances. While I live here in San Antonio, I am willing to help someone from anywhere else. I will be delighted to make your baby dreams come true ASAP.

by JenG » 06 Jul 2017

Hi, my wife and I live in the Austin area and would be interested in talking to you further about sperm donation. I am an academic with a PhD. We have no children currently but are financially stable. We appreciate your desire for a hands off approach.

by Seedman » 11 Jul 2017

Hi Ms JenG,
I believe that I emailed you through your ad:).
Thanks much for your interest.Lets chat soon.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW