Sperm Donor/Co-Parent Seeking NYC

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Sanspep      .      11 Feb 2012

I have put off having a child for years now - waiting for the right 'relationship' to share this journey. As you can see, i am at the point where i can no longer wait - and dont wish to.

I am an educated single female, in a professional job. I am looking for a donor only. I should disclose that i am a lesbian and therefore, the child would be raised in a same-sex relationship.

I have a support network of friends and family, who are very much excited about the prospect of having a baby in the family. My ideal donor would be tall with dark hair (only because the men in my family are all short :0)But that is not a 'must'!!

Contact wise....i would be happy if the donor would like to know when the child is born and what sex it is. I would also be happy to send a picture yearly if the donor would like. I expect no financial or emotional input from the donor. I would like the child to know 'who' its father is, and if when it turns 18, the two of you want to meet - that is fine with me.

The way i would like to do this is by emailing at first, followed by a couple/few meetings to get a feel for each other. I would want the donor to have some tests for STDs beforehand, of which i am happy to pay for. I am wanting to use fresh sperm, which would mean that the donor would have to be 'available' a few times around ovulation (who would have thought it was so involved creating a baby! :0) Obviously, it will be the 'into a jar, and self inseminate' method.

So, if i am lucky enough that there is a guy patient and willing enough to help out on this matter - i would love to hear from you.

I, in no way, think this is a small thing to do (donating semen). So even if you are just contemplating this....thank you.

1 post Replies

I have put off having a child for years now - waiting for the right 'relationship' to share this journey. As you can see, i am at the point where i can no longer wait - and dont wish to.

I am an educated single female, in a professional job. I am looking for a donor only. I should disclose that i am a lesbian and therefore, the child would be raised in a same-sex relationship.

I have a support network of friends and family, who are very much excited about the prospect of having a baby in the family. My ideal donor would be tall with dark hair (only because the men in my family are all short :0)But that is not a 'must'!!

Contact wise....i would be happy if the donor would like to know when the child is born and what sex it is. I would also be happy to send a picture yearly if the donor would like. I expect no financial or emotional input from the donor. I would like the child to know 'who' its father is, and if when it turns 18, the two of you want to meet - that is fine with me.

The way i would like to do this is by emailing at first, followed by a couple/few meetings to get a feel for each other. I would want the donor to have some tests for STDs beforehand, of which i am happy to pay for. I am wanting to use fresh sperm, which would mean that the donor would have to be 'available' a few times around ovulation (who would have thought it was so involved creating a baby! :0) Obviously, it will be the 'into a jar, and self inseminate' method.

So, if i am lucky enough that there is a guy patient and willing enough to help out on this matter - i would love to hear from you.

I, in no way, think this is a small thing to do (donating semen). So even if you are just contemplating this....thank you.

si103 on 31 Mar 2013

I am looking to have a child. I am interested in both being a parent as well as a donor if a loving situation is already established. I am white, single, 6' with brown hair and green eyes. German/Irish decent. Cute, good genes no Cancer/Mental Illness etc. High sperm count. Looking for a female in the NYC area. Email me at ***@gmail.com. Put baby in the subject so I know your legit.

~Chris

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW