Sperm Donor/Co-Parent Seeking NYC

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Sanspep » 11 Feb 2012

I have put off having a child for years now - waiting for the right 'relationship' to share this journey. As you can see, i am at the point where i can no longer wait - and dont wish to.

I am an educated single female, in a professional job. I am looking for a donor only. I should disclose that i am a lesbian and therefore, the child would be raised in a same-sex relationship.

I have a support network of friends and family, who are very much excited about the prospect of having a baby in the family. My ideal donor would be tall with dark hair (only because the men in my family are all short :0)But that is not a 'must'!!

Contact wise....i would be happy if the donor would like to know when the child is born and what sex it is. I would also be happy to send a picture yearly if the donor would like. I expect no financial or emotional input from the donor. I would like the child to know 'who' its father is, and if when it turns 18, the two of you want to meet - that is fine with me.

The way i would like to do this is by emailing at first, followed by a couple/few meetings to get a feel for each other. I would want the donor to have some tests for STDs beforehand, of which i am happy to pay for. I am wanting to use fresh sperm, which would mean that the donor would have to be 'available' a few times around ovulation (who would have thought it was so involved creating a baby! :0) Obviously, it will be the 'into a jar, and self inseminate' method.

So, if i am lucky enough that there is a guy patient and willing enough to help out on this matter - i would love to hear from you.

I, in no way, think this is a small thing to do (donating semen). So even if you are just contemplating this....thank you.

by si103 » 31 Mar 2013

I am looking to have a child. I am interested in both being a parent as well as a donor if a loving situation is already established. I am white, single, 6' with brown hair and green eyes. German/Irish decent. Cute, good genes no Cancer/Mental Illness etc. High sperm count. Looking for a female in the NYC area. Email me at ***@gmail.com. Put baby in the subject so I know your legit.

~Chris

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW