Sperm Donor needed near Kansas ASAP!

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by JaneSpar » 05 Jan 2019

Hello everyone, this is Jane :)

I'm sincerely looking for a sperm donor around Kansas area (A.I.). I'm 34 years old. I love children and I always want to have my own child. I've spent lots of my spare time to volunteer in AWANA classes, Public library storytime and Art center for 3rd and 4th graders. I'd like to help our community in which we are living and now I'm try to reach out for great help get pregnant. This is thing i really can't achieve by myself.
Please help me!

Thank you very much for your precious time to read this message!
Best regards,
Jane,
1-5-2019

by MrD1983 » 09 Jan 2019

I might be able to assist

by MrD1983 » 09 Jan 2019

Still need help?

by Houman » 16 Jan 2019

Hello, thanks 4 all the great work and volunteering support you have given to our community. I would love nothing less that repaying u back.They say what cums areoud goes around. I produce extremely abundants abundance of Seeds That i love to volunteer to Donate ,support all ur needs everday in this great journey. : )

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW