sperm donor NEEDED ASAP

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by tavah23 » 21 May 2014

I'm looking for a donor to help me I prefer a mixed or white male I'masking for a clean person no std history if you don't live on California and are willing to help me out that would be awsome but you would have to send it I'm willing to send pictures of baby once he or she gets here but no physical contact with the baby will be made untill the baby is 18

So if your willing to help me contact me here on this forum and we can go from there

by bmike5 » 05 Jun 2014

My name is Barry, and I would be happy to donate sperm so that you can start a family. I am 32 years old, white, 6'2", about 235 lbs, with a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics. I live in North East Kern county and I am willing to travel within California at my own expense. If you are interested, please feel free to message me.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW