Sperm donor near Atlanta, Ga

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by rasal » 06 Mar 2014

Hi my name is Rasal. I am Indian- Pakistani mixed. Look I'm just going to keep it simple. No disease or known family illnesses, brown eyes, black hair, 5'10, average built, athletic( running and weights), brown skin, and fertile. So yeah i'm a guy, by the way, to make sure. I took my picture down because it was out dated, so just send me a message through the forum requesting a photo and I'll get back to you. Also my favorite hobbies are drawing and hanging out with friends. I am also family oriented,i love my family more than anything.

by Kanisha » 05 Apr 2014

Hi I'm in Georgia looking for a sperm donor. Can you message me on the website.

by jgrace » 16 Apr 2014

Hey I'm interested an would like to know more. Contact me at ***@hotmail.com

by SamBree » 19 May 2014

Hi, I am very interested. Please email me at ***@yahoo.com

by Lynsey0 » 24 May 2014

Hello Rasal, I have been trying to figure out a way to get a hold of you! I am very interested in possibly using you as a donor next month. Please message me as soon as you can so we can exchange information. Look forward to hearing from you!

Lynsey

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW