Sperm donor near Atlanta, Ga

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by rasal      .      06 Mar 2014

Hi my name is Rasal. I am Indian- Pakistani mixed. Look I'm just going to keep it simple. No disease or known family illnesses, brown eyes, black hair, 5'10, average built, athletic( running and weights), brown skin, and fertile. So yeah i'm a guy, by the way, to make sure. I took my picture down because it was out dated, so just send me a message through the forum requesting a photo and I'll get back to you. Also my favorite hobbies are drawing and hanging out with friends. I am also family oriented,i love my family more than anything.

4 Replies

rasal on 06 Mar 2014

Hi my name is Rasal. I am Indian- Pakistani mixed. Look I'm just going to keep it simple. No disease or known family illnesses, brown eyes, black hair, 5'10, average built, athletic( running and weights), brown skin, and fertile. So yeah i'm a guy, by the way, to make sure. I took my picture down because it was out dated, so just send me a message through the forum requesting a photo and I'll get back to you. Also my favorite hobbies are drawing and hanging out with friends. I am also family oriented,i love my family more than anything.

Kanisha on 05 Apr 2014

Hi I'm in Georgia looking for a sperm donor. Can you message me on the website.

jgrace on 16 Apr 2014

Hey I'm interested an would like to know more. Contact me at ***@hotmail.com

SamBree on 19 May 2014

Hi, I am very interested. Please email me at ***@yahoo.com

Lynsey0 on 24 May 2014

Hello Rasal, I have been trying to figure out a way to get a hold of you! I am very interested in possibly using you as a donor next month. Please message me as soon as you can so we can exchange information. Look forward to hearing from you!

Lynsey

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW