SPERM Donor, located in Ohio, willing to travel

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by xujiyuan » 12 Jul 2018

Dear friend, when you open this post, I am sure you are thinking about getting a baby and I guarantee you that baby is the most beautiful thing on this planet. I wish you good luck and getting you baby soooon!

I am a 31 years old male, working as a software engineer developing web and mobile applications. I am also attending school in the evening for my master degree in Machine Learning which is a branch of Artificial Intelligence. I do not categorize myself as a very smart person but I am hardworking.

I have a family of four, two kids, one 2.5 years old one just turn 4. They are healthy and are both troublemakers. Physically, I am 5"11, 175 bl, black eyes, black hairs, race in Asian, Chinese.

I would love to help for free but would be willing to get compensated for out of state traveling cost (I am located 50 + miles south of Columbus Ohio). If you want to know more about me including pictures, health info etc, leave your contact information and I will be in touch.

Good luck!

by Mommy411 » 17 Jul 2018

I would be interested in talking to you please read my bio and if it sounds like something you would be interested in let me know

by Daralee » 11 Oct 2018

Please contact me as I am in Wayne county Ohio here is my email ***@gmail.com
Thank you

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW