SPERM Donor, located in Ohio, willing to travel

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by xujiyuan » 12 Jul 2018

Dear friend, when you open this post, I am sure you are thinking about getting a baby and I guarantee you that baby is the most beautiful thing on this planet. I wish you good luck and getting you baby soooon!

I am a 31 years old male, working as a software engineer developing web and mobile applications. I am also attending school in the evening for my master degree in Machine Learning which is a branch of Artificial Intelligence. I do not categorize myself as a very smart person but I am hardworking.

I have a family of four, two kids, one 2.5 years old one just turn 4. They are healthy and are both troublemakers. Physically, I am 5"11, 175 bl, black eyes, black hairs, race in Asian, Chinese.

I would love to help for free but would be willing to get compensated for out of state traveling cost (I am located 50 + miles south of Columbus Ohio). If you want to know more about me including pictures, health info etc, leave your contact information and I will be in touch.

Good luck!

by Mommy411 » 17 Jul 2018

I would be interested in talking to you please read my bio and if it sounds like something you would be interested in let me know

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW